We are proud to be a NEAR Validator and have worked hard during their StakeWars incentivized testnet to demonstrate our robust validation services. As a consequence we were among some of the first validators invited to run on Phase 1 of their main network.
Why stake with LunaNova
- Experience – we have worked with NEAR during its early testnet phases, participating in StakeWars and running nodes on their Betanet, Testnet and latterly their Phase 1 Mainnet.
- Utilizing enterprise-grade hardware located across 2 independent high-availability UK datacentres we are able to offer a high-performance and robust service to the network.
- Uptime Guarantee
- 10% of LunaNova’s NEAR Validation profits are donated to charity
How to stake with LunaNova
The address of our NEAR mainnet staking pool is:
NEAR’s documentation on how to delegate to a staking pool is available here.
If you have any questions or need assistance staking your tokens with us, please reach out via the contact form on this website, we’d be happy to help.
NEAR is a sharded, developer-friendly, proof-of-stake blockchain. This results in a highly scalable, low cost platform for developers to create decentralized apps on top of.
NEAR is designed to make it easier to:
- Build decentralized applications, especially as a developer familiar only with “traditional” web or app concepts.
- Onboard users with a smooth experience, even if they aren’t familiar with crypto, tokens, keys, wallets or other artifacts of this ecosystem.
- Scale your application since the underlying platform automatically expands capacity via sharding without additional costs or effort on your part.