We are proud to be a Solana Validator and are incredibly excited by the leap in blockchain performance it’s ground-breaking technology enables . Having played a strong role in their test networks, we were well positioned to offer a high-quality validator service as soon as their main network launched.
Why stake with LunaNova
- Experience – we have worked with Solana since 2019, participating in the Dry Run, Tour de Sol, Soft Launch Phase and Mainnet Beta networks
- Custom built GPU servers – specifically designed for optimal performance with Solana’s software and engineered to have superior thermal capabilities to off-the shelf systems
- Uptime Guarantee
- 10% of LunaNova’s Solana Validation profits are donated to charity
How to stake with LunaNova
The address of our validator’s vote account is:
Solana’s documentation on how to delegate your stake is available here.
If you have any questions or need assistance staking your tokens with us, please reach out via the contact form on this website, we’d be happy to help.
Solana is a layer 1, Proof-of-Stake (PoS) blockchain with a Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance (pBFT) – derived consensus mechanism offering support for more than 50,000 transactions per second (TPS).
- Proof of History – A cryptographically secure and trustless time source allows nodes in the network to verify the time and order of events without witnessing them directly: The Key to Speed
- Scaling Without Sharding – Works by taking existing blockchain architecture and algorithms and improving on them instead of overlaying additional complexities such as sharding
- Distributed Web Services and Storage – Decentralized file storage systems setting new standards of unit economics for distributed data storage